These are tasty, packable, and a great combination of protein and carbohydrate in one little bean.
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (or italian seasoning, pepper, whatever spices you enjoy)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toss together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake until crunchy, about 45 minutes; check on them frequently.
- Makes about 1 cup.
*Recipe originally found on epicurious.com, but now page can no longer be found.